USCIS question about fraud finding?

San Francisco, CA |

If fraud has been found by the USCIS, what are their next steps towards the conditional green card holder? The immigrant has yet to remove the conditions. If the deadline is missed for the removal of the conditions, for example, while the fraud has been found, would the USCIS deny the green card based on the missed deadline for the I-751 or the USCIS's fraud finding? Or both? Thanks.

1. Fraud: Notice of Intent to Deny giving 30 days to respond, followed by referral to immigration court where placed in removal proceedings in front of immigration judge.
    Missed deadline: straight referral to court.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Depends on the type of fraud. See an immigration attorney in person if this is important for you. Stop posting. Leave the country if it is not important.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. I agree with my colleagues. this is a serious issue that you really need to address with a lawyer that knows about fraud.
    Some of us in avvo are attorneys and fraud examiners and we can help you
    Do you hesitate to spend money for a consultation fee. THIS CAN cost much more to the immigrant

Disclaimer:Attorney and Fraud Examiner.One of few that are Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE). The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a legal advice on any subject. No recipients of content from this site,clients or otherwise,should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Karamanlis Powers Law Offices expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website, weblogs, twitter, facebook, google+. *the certification is not a specialty recognized by the California State Bar.

4. I agree with Attorney Segal. There are questions that are appropriate for public posting, and there are questions that require a confidential face-to-face consultation with a qualified professional. Do not let your common sense be dulled by the apparent availability of "free advice" when your future is in question. Get reliable assistance without delay.

5. I agree with Attorney Behar. If USCIS suspects fraud, they will send you a Notice of Intent to Deny. You will be given 30 days to respond. If you fail to do so, your case will be referred to the immigration court and removal proceedings in front of immigration judge will be initiated.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Marriage and prenups topics