USCIS officer came to my house early in the morning and also went to check with my ex-husband too.

Asked 9 months ago - Dallas, TX

I re-married within months I received my divorced and started my present husband petition for green card. ( I fixed my previous husband GC too with no problems). After the interview wiht USCIS (second husband) we wait for too long without any news until they came to check on us in our apartment. First they went to my ex-husband which he explained that we were divorced and separated for more than 3 years. After that they came to visit me and my husband, he was getting ready to go to his job and I was still sleeping. I'm a naturalized U.S. and he is from Egypt, am older than him (6 years) and we met at the University. We lived together 2 years, then got married. We have the lease Apt. under both names, car and health Insur, photos, etc. Should I be worried? what else to do? we have a lawyer

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

8

Answered . Stick to you lawyer. Listen.

2. Stephen D. Berman

5

Answered . There is nothing for you to do, but be in contact with your lawyer and follow his advice.

3. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

4

Answered . This is not uncommon from the investigative unit of the USCIS. You should be getting an answer soon.