USCIS MAILED ME A LETTER INTITLE WELCOME TO THE USA AFTER AN INTERVIEW WITH MY WIFE, CAN I TRAVEL WITH IT AS MY RESIDENT CARD.

Denver, CO |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

CAN I TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE US WITH THAT LETTER. SAYS THAT MY RESIDENT HAS BEEN APPROVED? BUT I DON'T HAVE THE RESIDENT CARD YET.

No, you must make an InfoPass appointment to have your passport stamped as evidence of your resident status if you have not received your card by the time you leave. The Welcome Notice is not sufficient proof of your status for admission back into the country

San Francisco Immigration Attorney for removal defense, all work visas and avenues to permanent residence, investors, and naturalization. Call 415.834.0600 for free phone consultation - mention Avvo! 235 Montgomery Street, Suite 728, San Francisco, CA 94104 / www.lawbridges.com

I agree with Mr Schmidt
Make an infopass appointment with proof of your travel plans

www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

It is true that you need to do an infopass to get your passport stamped, however there are some USCIS offices that only stamp your passport under very exigent circumstances. Do not worry your green card will come in the mail very soon is taking about two weeks for the card to arrive.