USCIS MAILED ME A LETTER INTITLE WELCOME TO THE USA AFTER AN INTERVIEW WITH MY WIFE, CAN I TRAVEL WITH IT AS MY RESIDENT CARD.

Asked over 2 years ago - Denver, CO

CAN I TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE US WITH THAT LETTER. SAYS THAT MY RESIDENT HAS BEEN APPROVED? BUT I DON'T HAVE THE RESIDENT CARD YET.

1. Christian Schmidt

3

Answered . No, you must make an InfoPass appointment to have your passport stamped as evidence of your resident status if you have not received your card by the time you leave. The Welcome Notice is not sufficient proof of your status for admission back into the country

2. Neil Ian Fleischer

3

Answered . I agree with Mr Schmidt
    Make an infopass appointment with proof of your travel plans

www.immigrate2usa.com

3. Adriana Delpilar Rouselle

3

Answered . It is true that you need to do an infopass to get your passport stamped, however there are some USCIS offices that only stamp your passport under very exigent circumstances. Do not worry your green card will come in the mail very soon is taking about two weeks for the card to arrive.