USCIS has sent my husbands 601 waiver for adjudication to embassy 8 months since filed is this good news.. confused.

Niceville, FL |

he has had his embassy apt and a approved I 129 & I 130 and his removal order was Vacated been waiting 2+ years

Retain an attorney . We can not help here.

Hello Ma'am. The I-601 is adjudicated by the USCIS not by the Embassy. Please contact an experienced immigration attorney to discuss your case. These waivers usually have a high standard of requirements.

Exactly thats why I am confused hopeful its been approved.thank for your time I Do believe we have exceeded the hardshp requirements..

Shahzad Ahmed

Shahzad Ahmed

If the waiver has been approved then it does not need to be adjudicated.

Uscis mqkes the desicion not the Embassy so why would I be Gold the officer Working on our case send to embassy and we are Waiting for them to ajudicate. This Email was send from a Congressman office. That has been Working on my case.

Shahzad Ahmed

Shahzad Ahmed

Sorry, I think you are misunderstanding the process. And I couldn't understand you. Anyway, let's hope that the news you receive next will be a good one. Regards,

Ty for your time.he was Approved!!!

Shahzad Ahmed

Shahzad Ahmed

Good. I am happy for you. Blessings,

You are obviously confused retain an experienced immigration attorney to look into this ASAP.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

This is the answer i got in a Email I to dont think It is Right thats why I asked here!!!

He was Approved!!!

This is a very complex legal undertaking requiring a very experienced immigration counsel.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois 773-562-8602

Thank you just got Word he was Approved!!!

Recommended articles about Immigration