USCIS Green card interview Question ! Please advise.

Asked over 2 years ago - North Hollywood, CA

I came here on a tourist visa, i have 2 kids with my wife that its a US citizen.
we don't have much documents like join bank accounts or insurance in our names but we do have hundreds of pictures of us and ours kids together ah and also pictures sense we started dating and few bills in our names with same address.

Also my wife last year put a tattoo of my name (with a heart design) in her back shoulder whats the best way to show it to the officer sense its not really visible? (i think may be something to proof she loves me)

i also have a tattoo in my arm with our first daughters name, should i cover it or try to show it too?

My last question is our english its not perfect but i think it's ugly But we both understand and are able to communicate, will the officer be okay? thanks

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . With 2 kids, you are in good shape assuming your name is on their birth certificates.

Please click the link below for additional information.

---------
    Carl Shusterman, Esq.
    Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
    Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletter
    600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    (213) 394-4554 x0
    Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
    www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

2. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

1

Answered . It seems to me that your are going to be fine. Your testimony will be very important. Feel free to inform the officer about yout tatoos. Remember, everything you say will be under oath. Also, having children together is the ultimate proof that your marriage is real. Make sure you bring an interpreter for the interview.