USCIS Changed my address when I didn't request to ?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

So my I130 case and I864 case are completed , got thru NVC and got my interview at the US Consulate at the end of the month . I am married to a USC and filed for a CR1 . So tonight I checked the USCIS website just to waste some time and on the same case number now it appears this message : " On February 12 , 2013 , your address was changed relating to the I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE , FIANCE ( E ) , OR ORPHAN that you filed . Please check our website at www . uscis . gov for further updates on your case . Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1 - 800 - 375 - 5283 for live assistance . " Both for the I130 and I864 . What's going on ?

1. Geoffrey Alan Hoffman

3

Answered . Call the USCIS toll free 1-800 number asap and inform them . It is important that the agency has your current address so you will need to check to make sure they have the current address. If you already have your interview with the consulate then be sure to attend the interview and check with the consulate they have your correct address. If you have an attorney he/she can communicate with USCIS/the Consulate as well.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . We do not work for USCIS and therefore do not know.

3. Christian Schmidt

2

Answered . Just call the 1-800 and ask.