USCIS cannot find my U-visa petition

33139 |

I applied for U-visa 1 year ago and received 2 Notice of Actions for i-918 and i-765 with one the same receipt number. After that I received fingerprint request with the same receipt number. Everything was done and sent to VSC. I have already passed processing time, but still did not receive any updates. Then I called to USCIS the operator said my receipt number only for i-765 and I supposed to have second number for i-918. What can I do in this situation? I applied from another country and do not have opportunity to schedule appointment to visit a local USCIS office. I will really appreciate any advices. Thanks a lot.

You must speak with the U visa specialist there. Your only receipt number will be the 765, and you will not have a separate U visa receipt number.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.