USCIS Approved my case what's Next?

Seattle, WA |

Dear All Thank you very much for your earlier help now USCIS Approved my case to make it clear for you (I am LPR and i filled for my wife now the by USCIS approve so what's next?)\
Waiting your prompt reply
Thanks in Advance your help
Eyob

The approved petition will be transferred to the National Visa Center for further processing. Your family member will need to wait fir an immigrant visa to be available. You will be contacted by the National Visa Center about further processing.

Wendy R. Barlow, Esq, The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., 111 Broadway, Suite 1306, New York NY 10006, (866) 456-­8654, wendy@myatorneyusa.com, www.myattorneyusa.com. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

You will hear from the National Visa Center who will give you detailed instructions about the following steps.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Depends on whether your wife is in the US or outside.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics