Skip to main content

USCIS - CA center FEDEX / UPS address. I do not trust Postal service. H1b RFE

Los Angeles, CA |

Hi I have an H1b RFE RFE and I have the response with documents ready. My question is the address provided is

USCIS - CA center
P.O. box 10590
Laguna niguel CA 92607-0590

I do not want to use postal service instead use FEDEX or UPS which does not deliver to PO boxes. What alternate address can I mail these documents to?

Thank you.

This website is such a blessing! You should promote this on websites like trackitt / immihelp/ they have heavy traffic.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The physical address is in the I-129 form instruction.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.



Thank you!


Form I-907/I-129 Courier Mail Address:

Premium Processing Service
California Service Center
24000 Avila Road
2nd Floor, Room 2312
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

(Please note the type of I-129 in the attention line)

For more information on "Direct Filing Addresses" go to:

Hope your response on the RFE is complete and responsive, you only get one chance usually (can do motion to reopen if "new" facts or motion for reconsideration if your response was not properly considered). Good luck. Thanks for the blessing!



Thank you!


You didn't read the form instruction, right?

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.



I did, thanks to Lawyer Gen Kimura. This is an RFE so I wanted to 200% sure about the address.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer