US Green Card EB1 Category - International Manager

San Francisco, CA |

Petition filed, approved and stamped in 2007 for an organization A
Manager in India for more than 1 year before traveling to US - Organization A
Travel to US in 2008 for 6 months as a Manager for an organization A
Travel back to US from 2009 to current as a Manager for an organization A
Change to organization B in US in 2011 playing the role of a Manager
What if I join back organization A in 2012, will I be eligible for EB1 category for Green Card processing

1. Yes, as long as you'll meet all the particular petition's EB-1 requirements AND, if on an L1-A, as long as you were employed for at least 1 year out of the immediately preceding.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. It is unclear whether Organization A and B are both related in ownership to the foreign entity. This is critically important as it has an effect on other necessary requirements. I would definitely recommend engaging with an immigration lawyer to cover all your bases.

Legal disclaimer: The above statement is only intended to be general in nature and in no is to be taken as specific advice. A complete consideration of all facts is not possible in this setting and is necessary in order to provide any legal advice. This communication does not create any attorney-client relationship.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

The Law Office of Elliot M.S. Yi, 2075 SW First Avenue, Ste 2J, Portland, Oregon, 97201 www.emsylaw.com; elliot@emsylaw.com; 503-227-0965. This answer is intended for general informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship. The statement above does not constitute legal advice, as all the facts are not known.