Us citizen wants to bring sick grandmother to the US

Gardena, CA |

Hello, I am a 25 year old US citizen born and raised in los angeles california. My grandmother is 83 years old and a diabetic living in tijuana. What I would like to know is how can I bring her to the US not permanent but where i can bring her here every so often

do i apply for a i 130? and if so where can i go? or any websites that i can visit to apply for i 130. Thank YOU

Unfortunately, you cannot bring your grandmother to the US with an I-130 (family-based petition) because she does not fit into any of the preference categories or qualify as an immediate relative. The best that I can think of for her to enter the US is with a medical visa, which is very similar to the tourist visa. You can learn more about the process here: www.uscis.gov.

This correspondence is intended as general information and not as legal advice. Please speak to an experienced immigration attorney for assistance.

I will agree with the previous lawyer. You will want to look into a humanitarian parole. Talk to a good lawyer to help.

Good Luck
Shah Peerally
Founder and Managing Attorney of Shah Peerally Law Group PC
Law Firm Deals in Immigration law, Bankruptcy & Debt Relief

http://peerallylaw.com
37600 Central Ct, Ste 201,
Newark CA 94560
510.742.5887
info@peerallylaw.com

Note: The above answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain
to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney client relationship is created unless a retainer is signed by the attorney and the client.