US citizen petitioned 3 siblings, two cases were speedy processed and looks good. But one case is STALLED at the early stages,

Asked over 1 year ago - Brentwood, NY

I need a and immigration lawyer for this.
My US citizen mother petitioned 3 siblings from Dominican Republic. Two cases out of three looks speedy, thats good.... But one case is STALLED in the initial review for years... In fact, this case was the furst my nother filed..... We go to the local immigration ooffice and they told me that the case is in califirnia ( we are in central islip, NY). At the immigration office, they told js that:"the case has been miving ariund fir a whike, and ar keast there are NO derogative infirmation, we dont kniw the cause of stalling..." Then they gave me the California immigt email..... I emailed 3 times and NO reply...... So I susoect that as california its a huge immigrt site, I must follow certain pritocol in order to get an answer from them HELP

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

Answered . Time to hire an experienced immigration attorney.

2. John Grayson Davidson

Pro

2

Best Answer

Answered . For my clients in your situation, I always start with an infopass to see what information the officer has in her computer. Depending upon what she says, there is a request to be made to make a decision. Then , if that doesn't work, there is a procedure via email that I follow. Regarding your email to California, it does take time for them to answer. Anyway, that's what I do, and it has worked well in the past for my clients.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com
  3. Dean P Murray

1

Answered . I am not sure what you are asking. What do you want to know?