US citizen petitioned 3 siblings, two cases were speedy processed and looks good. But one case is STALLED at the early stages,

Brentwood, NY |

I need a and immigration lawyer for this.
My US citizen mother petitioned 3 siblings from Dominican Republic. Two cases out of three looks speedy, thats good.... But one case is STALLED in the initial review for years... In fact, this case was the furst my nother filed..... We go to the local immigration ooffice and they told me that the case is in califirnia ( we are in central islip, NY). At the immigration office, they told js that:"the case has been miving ariund fir a whike, and ar keast there are NO derogative infirmation, we dont kniw the cause of stalling..." Then they gave me the California immigt email..... I emailed 3 times and NO reply...... So I susoect that as california its a huge immigrt site, I must follow certain pritocol in order to get an answer from them HELP

For my clients in your situation, I always start with an infopass to see what information the officer has in her computer. Depending upon what she says, there is a request to be made to make a decision. Then , if that doesn't work, there is a procedure via email that I follow. Regarding your email to California, it does take time for them to answer. Anyway, that's what I do, and it has worked well in the past for my clients.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

2. I am not sure what you are asking. What do you want to know?

IMPORTANT: Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during an attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private attorney-client consultation. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, an attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual. For persons located in New Jersey: To the extent that Mr. Murray's profile can be considered an advertisement in New Jersey, which is denied, be advised that NO ASPECT OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY. Furthermore, the selection methodology for the SuperLawyers' "Rising Stars" awards is set forth at length at this website: http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.

3. Time to hire an experienced immigration attorney.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.