Skip to main content

US Citizen filing I-130 and I-485 concurrently for F1 visa spouse, do I submit two copies each of G-325A form or just one each?

San Diego, CA |

Are they any documents that can be shared across these 2 Immigration Forms?

Attorney Answers 5

  1. Just one for you and one for your wife.

  2. 4 pages for each of you. (white, green pink, and blue)

    Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    Concentrating in Immigration Law

    2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
    San Diego, CA 92108 | (619) 299-9600
    Fax: (619) 923-3277

    Former Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
    University of Illinois College of Law

  3. I would submit two copies for your spouse and one for you, just to be safe. The I-130 instructions request one copy for you and one for your spouse. The I-485 instructions request one for your spouse.

  4. Our office just submits two, one for the spouse and one for the alien.

    The colored papers is the old way.

    Law Office of Daniel M. Wigon - 916-447-8975. This should not be taken as legal advice. Consult with a local attorney before making a decision that could adversely affect your rights.

  5. Normally it is okay to only submit one copy, but you won't be penalized for submitting 2 copies.

    Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Education law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics