US Citizen

Asked 12 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

If I am automatically a US Citizen (I meet all the requirements on the USCIS website) to apply for form N-600, but haven't applied for it, and currently a green card holder class IR7 (Child of a USC), am I deportable if I don't get that certificate but for a fact I meet all the requirements within Immigration laws? as explained on their website.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . If you are still unsure and confused after reading all the materials on the USCIS website, then that's the perfect sign for you to want to schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer to analyze your case and show you how to proceed.

2. Lynne Rogers Feldman

2

Answered . I suggest you consult with an immigration attorney as normally it would be in your best interests to obtain U.S. citizenship unless you are from a country which does not recognize dual citizenship and there is some benefit to you to retain that country's citizenship.
    --
    Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    website: www.immigrateme.com

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Certificate does not make you a citizen. It is thoroughly explained in the very website which makes you think you are a citizen. You are either a citizen or not. As of now, the United States Government does not yet deports its citizens. Sometimes errors happen but those are promptly corrected when discovered.