US CIS Ask for U-VISA case Original Passport and I-94 .My passport was expire and same time was stolen.

Asked 8 months ago - Kissimmee, FL

IF I HAVE STOLEN PASSPORT AND IT IS SHOW ON POLICE REPORT I CAN FILE WAIVER FORM (I-192)AND SEND TO US CIS HOW SOON I WILL GET GRANTED FOR U-VISA IT IS ONLY WHAT US CIS ASKING ONLY FOR MY PASSPORT INFO.

1. Francisco Fraerly Symphorien-Saavedra

Pro

1

Answered . If you entered legally, you should not need I-192. Consult with legal counsel as you may simply need to replace your I-94. Good luck.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

Answered . You need to meet with a local immigration attorney to review your "lost documents' and all required proofs for your pending or contemplated U-visa as this is a very detailed and precise legal way to qualify for such legal benefit.

3. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

1

Answered . Yes you may apply for a replacement I-94. You may check case processing times on the CIS website. You may find legal assistance helpful with the application.