US CIS Ask for U-VISA case Original Passport and I-94 .My passport was expire and same time was stolen.

Kissimmee, FL |

IF I HAVE STOLEN PASSPORT AND IT IS SHOW ON POLICE REPORT I CAN FILE WAIVER FORM (I-192)AND SEND TO US CIS HOW SOON I WILL GET GRANTED FOR U-VISA IT IS ONLY WHAT US CIS ASKING ONLY FOR MY PASSPORT INFO.

1. You need to meet with a local immigration attorney to review your "lost documents' and all required proofs for your pending or contemplated U-visa as this is a very detailed and precise legal way to qualify for such legal benefit.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois 773-562-8602

2. Yes you may apply for a replacement I-94. You may check case processing times on the CIS website. You may find legal assistance helpful with the application.

3. If you entered legally, you should not need I-192. Consult with legal counsel as you may simply need to replace your I-94. Good luck.

This communication should not be construed to create an attorney client relationship. All information provided is for general informational purposes only. You should not rely on any general information provided to make important legal decisions affecting your life and you should instead consult with an attorney. During any private consultation, a competent attorney will review your particular situation, research the specific legal provisions that apply, and create an individualized case plan for you and your family.