Urgently need an inexpensive divorce litigation attorney able to represent me in Kings County Supreme Court

Asked about 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

Hello. Could someone please advise how i can find an inexpensive divorce litigation attorney able to represent me in the Kings County Supreme Court? I am not eligible for pro bona. Thank you in advance

1. Russell E. Adler

Pro

4

1

Answered . Use the "Find a Lawyer" feature on this site.

2. Jeffrey Steven Feinberg

4

1

Answered . Contact the Brooklyn Bar Association http://www.brooklynbar.org

3. Eric Edward Rothstein

3

1

Answered . Find a lawyer on this site or Google. Be careful though as I find you get what you pay for. Inexpensive may be cheaper in the short term but could cost you in the long run if the lawyer isn't good.

4. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Call your county or state bar association and request a referral to a family law attorney or try the avvo 'find a lawyer' option.

One or more answers have been taken down.