Ureter line cut doing surgery and was fix but repair did not take had 6 stents replacement surgery and major surgery in future

Asked 9 months ago - Cheltenham, MD

2011 colon cancer surgery , surgery was 11 hours long suppose to be 3 hrs. during surgery uterine line to left kidney got cut. doctor repair but repair did not work have had 6 stents replacements
surgery since which includes infections along the way..now trying to schedule surgery to fix problem doctor said it all depends on scar tissue if hopefully he can fix it or not only to loose kidney

can I sue doctor for losing a good kidney

Pro

3

Answered . You should have a local malpractice lawyer order your medical records and investigate

2. Marcus Bazzell Boston

Answered . I agree with what has already been stated by the other attorneys who have answered your question. I have placed a link below for you to review so that you can have a better understanding of what you would have to show under Maryland law to be successful in your claim. Good luck to you.

3. David Ian Schoen

1

Answered . Possibly. You need to consult with a local medical malpractice attorney ASAP.