Updating Profile on USCIS website

Glendale, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

My visa is issued and I have paid the requisite $ 165 fees before I enter USA. My query is there is a section to update one's profile information - name, addresses, contact info, communication pref (Electronic or paper) biographic info, Government ID, upload evidence info, review and e sign. Do we have to update and upload our passport + visa in this? After I update my profile it asks for uploading evidence, without that it doesnt save. Has anybody done this while paying the $165 fees?
Also when do I need to update - before entering USA or after?

You appear to be a very diligent and detailed individual. Also, as a part of your due diligence effort, select a qualified immigration counsel of your choice to review your entire case for the next appropriate action.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professionally competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide a competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions expressed are general in nature, and may not apply to specific, factual or legal circumstances related to one's present legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in that State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive comprehensive legal assistance before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois

Recommended articles about Immigration