Updating Profile on USCIS website

Asked 7 months ago - Glendale, CA

My visa is issued and I have paid the requisite $ 165 fees before I enter USA. My query is there is a section to update one's profile information - name, addresses, contact info, communication pref (Electronic or paper) biographic info, Government ID, upload evidence info, review and e sign. Do we have to update and upload our passport + visa in this? After I update my profile it asks for uploading evidence, without that it doesnt save. Has anybody done this while paying the $165 fees?
Also when do I need to update - before entering USA or after?

1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Answered . You appear to be a very diligent and detailed individual. Also, as a part of your due diligence effort, select a qualified immigration counsel of your choice to review your entire case for the next appropriate action.