Unreceived a summons for larceny over $ 250 in a single scheme check fraud and utter check fraud . . .

Leominster, MA |

The larceny is $ 74 , 000 in credit card charges , some of which are office charges they are denying , eem not sure about the check thing . Can i avoid jail ? Thank you

A lot of variable go into that premise. You need a
Lawyer who is well versed in superior court since it is likely you will be indicted given the large amount

So even though currently my summons is for leominster district court arraignment it will go to superior court? Thank you

Michael Howard Erlich

Michael Howard Erlich

I practice in worcester county and 99.9% of all cases start in district court. My experience tells me that unless you can come up with a large amount of restitution, you will face a real possibility of indictment. You need to talk to an attorney who would be prepared to have the case end up in Superior Court. There are avlot of factors which I don't think its wise to disclose publicly. Feel free to look at my web site. Criminaldefenseworcester.com

Thank you

Michael Howard Erlich

Michael Howard Erlich

I Misplaced your number. If you still need assistance you can reach me at 508 769 7995 thanks

Whether or not you can avoid jail depends on many factors, such as your criminal history, the outcome of the case, specifics about our case, the prosecutor, the bank and ultimately the judge.

This charge is a felony and it carries a maximum of up to 5 years in state prison if found guilty. I hope that for your sake you already have an attorney. If so, ask questions to your attorney and do not post anything else online. Otherwise, speak with and retain an attorney ASAP!

Best of luck!

Law Office of Ilir Kavaja
30 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116

(617) 515-5545
www.KavajaLaw.com

The above is NOT legal advice, and is NOT intended to be legal advice. No Attorney-Client relationship is created through the above answer.

Get a lawyer ASAP

henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net (978) 749-3606.
Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.

Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex Offenses, SORB, Crimes involving Violence or Theft, Domestic (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony and Child Support) and Family Law (Modification, Contempts & Paternity), Juvenile Law, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury claims, Probate Law (Guardianships, Conservatorships & Estate Administration) and Legal Malpractice. For these and other areas, contact me. NOTE: This preceding message DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. It is not a protected or confidential communication. The statements made herein are not to be interpreted as representations or warranties of any kind. No reliance should be placed on the statements made herein. It is recommended that the recipient(s) should undertake their own research to reach their own opinion. The writer does not accept professional responsibility on this matter. TO CREATE an attorney-client relationship REQUIRES a signed retainer/fee agreement along with a retainer fee that must be received by my office.

Henry Lebensbaum

Henry Lebensbaum

Get a lawyer ASAP henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net (978) 749-3606. Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.