Unlawful Detainer pro per filed Demurrer to Complaint and plaintiff filed Opposition to Demurrer with insanely incorrect info

Canoga Park, CA |

information entered in statement of facts, ie; rents and alledged months of non payment (I paid and have receipts) I also did not receive notice of the Opposition to my demurrer until 4 days prior to the hearing where my Demurrer was overruled 5 days ago. Now preparing answer with affirmative defenses which is due tomorrow. Can I file a Motion to Reconsider Demurrer based on false data in Opposition? Or an extension for pleadings? Do I address this motion as it alledges Demurrer is a "sham pleading designed to forstall the eviction" Also in UD complaint, the 3 day notice attached and marked as exhibit () is not the same as the one served ( I have the original) the signatures differ as well as the contact info. Last, can I file a cross complaint without leave of court? Thank you.

1. "Can I file a Motion to Reconsider Demurrer based on false data in Opposition?" -- If you do, you run the risk of having your default entered. You need to answer, only. You should address any notice defects in your answer. You cannot file a cross-complaint in a UD case. Good luck.

SINCE 1974. My answers are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers assume California law. I am licensed in California, only. Answers must not be relied upon.<br> <br> Legal advice and counsel must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. <br> <br> I provide legal advice and counsel during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us.<br> <br> The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential. I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo because I have answered or commented on a question. Specifically, I assume no duty to respond to any question, comment, telephone call, or email because of my participation.<br> <br> All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice or counsel in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction for advice and counsel. See, also, Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.<br>