Unjustified Dismissal with Prejudice.

What can I do with an unjustified dismissal of my motion to vacate the judgment with prejudice? Since Judges are immune so then I cannot sue the Judge for this unjustified ruling. However, can I request to have another Judge in place of this unjustified ruling Judge? If so, what is the proper way to do it? Thank you.

Chicago, IL -

Attorney Answers (2)

Joseph Andrew Brabender IV

Joseph Andrew Brabender IV

Litigation Lawyer - Chicago, IL

Retain an attorney to file an appeal. You must act now, there are strict time limitations and technical requirements.

Though we strive to provide accurate legal information in our answers on AVVO, our answer should not be construed... more
J. Richard Kulerski

J. Richard Kulerski

Mediation Attorney - Oak Brook, IL

You cannot ask for another judge. Consider what attorney Brabender said about filing an appeal.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.