Unfair divorce proposal drive me to a corner. Need your legal help, thanks.

Lowell, MA |
Filed under: Divorce

I supported my wife and my son for more than 10 years. I got Green cards for them. My wife got her PhD last year and got good job in Boston, but I do not get a good job by following her to Boston. Then she plotted to divorce. First she separated her income from our common account and force me to pay everything half to half. She forced me move out. I moved out with my past income in my bank and bought a cheap house. She stole my bank statements in last year as the evidences to force me tell her where the money went. I spent some money before 4/28/2012 when Court divorce notice came. She holds my son to force me pay child support, and try to get my bank money and house in half. He salary is 3 times of mine, but her bank has less money. She is a robber to me. Help me stop her, thanks.

That is a terrible situation but given the large discrepancy in income you should be able to get an attorney and have her pay for it. Likewise you supported her for years while she pursued school and a better job and now that she divorces you as that comes to fruition YOU may actually be eligible for alimony from her. I know it seems bleak now but you have a lot of good cards in your deck and right attorney should be able to help you immensely. I wish you the best of luck in this matter.

If you are in Massachusetts, my answering of your question does not constitute an attorney/client relationship and are for informational purposes only. If you wish to contact me to discuss your question further I offer a 30 minute free consultation and can be reached at 413-522-6263. If you are not in Massachusetts I am not giving you legal advice as I am not licensed in your state and my comments should be viewed as for informational purposes only.

I have to pay child support to my wife as much as more than half of my net wage by following court order. Not fair, help me, thanks.

Do you have any remmendation for a good attorney including you? thanks.

William N. Chambers

William N. Chambers

Lowell is well outside of my practice range.

Actually my case belongs to Cambridge. Hope you can be my lawyer. Let me know, thanks.

William N. Chambers

William N. Chambers

I believe you've called me a couple of times, I was in Vermont on vacation with no cell phone service. Please call on Monday and we can discuss further.

Yes, I did. I need your help as soon as possible, thanks.

I drove 100 mile to get his office, but I was shocked by William Chambers's appearance, behavior and words when I met him. He told me that he worked about 50 cases per month in his first year, now he keeps 10 cases per month. However his office was almost empty room with several chairs and a simple table without any document without any sign showing his firm's name, he didn't have any business card to show me. I told him face to face that" I can not identify your identity". I think he is not an attorney at all! I didn't feel safe if I did signed the contract when he led me to the building, but I fired him through email once I had an access to internet when I left him. He still want to to charge me $75 with a fake research hour he made. I have reported police at Holyoke MA at 413-536-6431. Detective Jim McGillicuddy is processing my request.

William N. Chambers

William N. Chambers

Either this is taken down immediately or I will be suing you for libel.

I don't know how to take down my previous comments. I just present my experience only with my personal feeling, it may no have any value for others.

William N. Chambers

William N. Chambers

Whereas Attorney/Client privilege prevents me from addressing some of the specifics here, I will defend myself by saying I am a licensed attorney in Massachusetts, I have NEVER billed for work not performed, and provided several means of identification to this person, who subsequently chose to ignore them and then publish false statements.

"I didn't feel safe if I did signed the contract when he led me to the building, " should be "I didn't feel safe if I didn't sign the contract when he led me to the building, "

William, I don't want to libel you, but I really had very bad feeling from the experience I met you. The big dark room outside your room scared me, and your dressing manner, the arrangement of the inside and outside of "your office" completely made me to disbelieve that you were an attorney. I NEVER said that you are not an attorney, but that I do not think that you are an attorney. Those were all my feeling about you even though you may be a licensed lawyer, so all my opinions may not have any value for others. However here is the right place where I can express my comment for your service. I never intended to libel you. I disagree your charge due to the following reasons: 1)There was not any possible normal working hour that was available for you to work on my case due to the time between contract signed at 9PM in 7/23/2012 and and ended at 5AM in 7/24/2012 was not the office hours for a normal lawyer in MA. 2) You have never had my legal files so far. During that period time because you told me that you would email me the signed contract next day , 7/24/2012, and I told you that I would email you my legal files next day, 7/24/2012 even though you and I have never emailed those files so far.

I am terribly sorry you are faced with this problem. It sounds like you need the guidance of an experiance local family law attorney as there a number of possible serious issues regarding division of assets, alimony, child support and custody. The best advice I can provide you right now is to contact a local family law attorney, meet with them and tackle each one of these issues. I wish you all the best.

I am interested in your service. Do you want to help me? thanks.

Joshua N Robbins

Joshua N Robbins

I would be happy to speak with you. Please calle at 781-647-8100 or email me at Josh@ccrlawgroup.com I look forward to hearing from you.