Unemployment Compensation Appeal My ex-employer has appealed.They have filed for misconduct & being part time not full time!

Asked over 1 year ago - Jacksonville, FL

My application was for part time when I was hired because I was working in another place ! after a couple months my manager told me to work full time and she will increase my rate ! I worked there for almost 9 years until I moved to a new area and I requested for transfer and I moved to a new store & they all of the sudden the changed my day shift to tine . after a couple months They fired me for not calling my manager for leaving store and did not lock the door , which My supervisor actually called me to leave and I was never trained for closing and I did not have a key ! Now , I need to get some advice ! what should I do to prove that my manager changed my schedule from part time to full time & most of my paychecks are over 70 hours a week and some I have overtimes between 2 - 5 hrs .

1. Neil David Kodsi

1

1

Answered . If your paychecks show that you worked 70 hours a week, provide copies of them to the unemployment office in response to the appeal. But if they show 70 hours a week, why did you only get paid 2-5 hours overtime? You should talk to an employment lawyer about a potential unpaid overtime claim.