Underage drinking

Asked over 1 year ago - Avondale, PA

I got caught for underage drinking, they drove me home the night of, but said they might charge me the following Thursday ( They were off rotation until then.) If they were going to charge me, could they still do it that Thursday, or would they have to do it the night of?

1. Robert C. Keller

5

1

Answered . There is no requirement for the police to file a citation at the time of the event. It is suggested that you retain an experienced criminal defense attorney to attempt to avoid a conviction and license suspension.

2. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . Mr. Keller is entirely correct. Follow his recommendation to talk with experienced counsel, such as himself, without delay. Good luck.

3. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

2

Answered . Attorneys Keller and Jones speaketh the truth. Hire an attorney to represent you as there are consequences which you may find unpleasant should you be convicted.