Under CA child custody laws, can grandparents seek custody if child is being abused at parent's home

Asked about 6 years ago - West Covina, CA

my grandson had made a statement to his teacher that his moms boyfriend was hiting and shooting him and his little brother with a b-b gun. and ss got involved and gave her back the boys.she blames me for breaking up there white picket famley .i guess my question is i need to know the number of the form for 'notice of hearing reguarding grandparents rights'. please help i miss and love mygrandsons.thank you

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Sandra Dee Munoz

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . There is no 'form' per se. You will likely want to meet with an attorney in your area to discuss the situation as a whole, so that you can know how best to proceed.

    Good luck to you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,806 answers this week

2,797 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,806 answers this week

2,797 attorneys answering