Unclaimed money discovery said i have money they want 19 dollars to file and will let me no the amount when they call me12-24 ho

Las Vegas, NV |

sould i pay i dont really no of any money that could be mine ,i had good friend died 1997 and always said im going to put you in my will.but never thought about again

1. Highly likely this is a complete scam. If you want to look into the will, you can do that or hire an attorney to look. NO WAY this does anything other than smell.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

2. It does sound like a scam. However, the state of Nevada does have an unclaimed property website that you can find if you Google around.

3. Check out this site. If there really is unclaimed property in your name, you can get the info without paying a fee.

https://nevadatreasurer.gov/unclaimedproperty.htm

Wills and estates topics