Skip to main content

UD-3 through UD-12 are to be filled out. Do I have to include the forms that do not pertain to us 3&4?

Orchard Park, NY |

We are filing an uncontested divorce and I am filling out the forms.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Submit your forms and the clerk will let you know if you have to complete any other forms.


The requirements for your case can not be determined from the information you provided. The clerks who review the uncontested cases work down a checklist based upon the facts as set forth in the papers filed in your case. What those papers contain will lead the clerk to decide which specific documents are needed.

Under the rules governing the conduct of attorneys in New York it may be necessary to remind you that this answer could be considered attorney advertising.



If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer