UA Details

Pullman, WA |

So I did my UA and I will find out the results at my next arraignment, which is next Tuesday. I'm going to pass since I haven't smoked in 1.5 months, so my question is this. Will they do any other tests before or after that?

This depends on many factors, including what you are charged with and the facts involved, whether you have previous drug/ alcohol criminal history, what procedures the particular court you are in follows, and whether treatment is required/ recommended with the particular crime you have been charged with.

It depends. I would need to know more information about why you are doing a UA and who ordered it.

Aaron M. Lukoff
Attorney at Law
Criminal & Civil Traffic Defense
Law Offices of Aaron M. Lukoff & Associates, PLLC

** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ** My response to your question is not legal advice and it does not establish an attorney-client relationship. When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on Washington law as I am licensed in Washington. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue/matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific legal advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain an attorney. For more information or to hire a lawyer, you can reach my offices at:; 360-647-5251 or at

From the information provided, I can't begin to say what the courts or the supervising authority (probation, pretrial supervision, etc.) might do, but play it safe. They likely CAN test at any time. An evening of fun with your friends could result in harsh consequences. Just leave it alone while you are being supervised.