U.S Army Military Commnder's Inquiry which is false

Birmingham, AL |

Can a Commander intentally conduct a Commnder's Inquiry which is false, and if so what can be done?

I think this is the same question you posted earlier, but am not sure. More details would be needed to answer your question.

This post is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney client relationship with Mr. Cassara.

I'm sorry, I did ask eariler, but I was told the 15-6 was not going to be in my favor, and basically told that I was wasting my time because the investegation was going to be scripted.

A commander's inquiry's normally is used to gather evidence or see what is going on... In my experiences in the military most commander inquires are 15-6 type investigations... If the inquiry is used to take further action you will be able to appeal but Mr Cassara is right. There are not enough details here.

This is for general information only. Nothing in this information should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship nor shall any of this information be construed as providing legal advice. Laws change over time and differ from state to state. These answers are based on California Law.Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. You should not act upon the information presented herein without consulting an attorney about your particular situation. No attorney-client relationship is established.

This appears to be the same question you posted earlier. You should consult an attorney. Most of the attorneys who answer questions on Avvo offer free consultations. Take advantage of this service. Good luck.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates