U.S Army Military Commnder's Inquiry which is false

Can a Commander intentally conduct a Commnder's Inquiry which is false, and if so what can be done?

Birmingham, AL -

William Emil Cassara

William Emil Cassara

Military Law Attorney - Augusta, GA

I think this is the same question you posted earlier, but am not sure. More details would be needed to answer your question.

Kelvin P. Green

Kelvin P. Green

General Practice Lawyer - Torrance, CA

A commander's inquiry's normally is used to gather evidence or see what is going on... In my experiences in the military most commander inquires are 15-6 type investigations... If the inquiry is used to take further action you will be able to appeal but Mr Cassara is right. There are not enough details here.

John Daniel Hafemann

John Daniel Hafemann

Military Law Attorney - Beaufort, SC

This appears to be the same question you posted earlier. You should consult an attorney. Most of the attorneys who answer questions on Avvo offer free consultations. Take advantage of this service. Good luck.