Type of attorney needed to sue Freightliner-Damiler Trucks? Will attorney do on a contingency? No small claims.

Portland, OR |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

Nov 2012 took semi into dealer to have the wiring harness replaced.
Dealer received faulty harness from factory-never told me. I just found out last week July 3rd. Got technician notes by accident that was for Freightliner warranty dept.
Report states harness ordered came in faulty from manufacture , was told by freightliner just to rewire it and repair it rather then reorder.Technician had to change out wiring pins to the TCU transmission control unit and also had to hardwire into the brain to make it work. 42 miles after leaving shop, my clutch burnt up and desecrated into pieces. constant issues since with electrical, several 1000s in parts not needed and have proof, including recorded phone calls.. Also have experts to back this and documents including transmission mfg .

Call your state or local bar association and request a referral or use the avvo 'find a lawyer' option. You can work out any number of payment options, but you'll have to call around.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.