Two vaginal births, terrible urinary incontinence, meriana iud in, crazy pain, IUD out, bladder surgery, then bad complication.

Asked over 1 year ago - Jupiter, FL

I had two vaginal child births and TERRIBLE urinary incontinence both times. I scheduled a bladder surgery, but before went in to have the Meriana IUD inserted. The pain associated with this IUD was intolerable and I had it removed after about a week or two. A short period of time after that, maybe another week or two after the removal, I went in to the same practice to have the bladder surgery. It was supposed to be a quick procedure but i ended up profusely bleeding and being in a lot of pain. I stayed in the hospital for three days and had to have blood transfusions. They sent me home but I was in so much pain I went back to the ER 3 or 4 more times. Any chance I have a case based in the issues associated with the IUD? Thanks!!

Pro

4

Answered . A tiny handful of firms are handling these cases, so Google Mirena IUD lawsuit to find one.

2. George Costas Andriotis

2

Answered . Consult an attorney who specializes in bringing claims in these types of cases.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  3. Elizabeth Taylor Herd

Pro

2

Answered . There is nothing in the facts that you have stated that per we identifies substandard care. All of those things. Kyle be complications that occur with appropriate care. Get your records and contact a local attorney.

4. Charles B. Upton II

1

Answered . You may have a Mirena IUD claim. You will need to consult with an attorney in greater detail to know for sure.

5. Clifford M. Miller

Pro

Answered . You may have a claim against the manufacturer/seller of the IUD.