Two people with no priors and are being charged with Conspiracy, Transport or and or sells and Possess and or use .

Asked almost 4 years ago - Phoenix, AZ

What will happen or could happen? Ones in college and the other to start in January. One with the mental mentallity of a youngester . Is there a possiblity of a third party release? Will they be able to get out on the third party release?????

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Paul E Knost

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . A motion to modify release conditions can be filed if a change in circumstances from the time of the initial appearance can be demonstrated. The lawyer will then file the motion and send the information to the Pre-Trial Services bond review unit. The government has ten days to respond to the motion.
    The charges you described usually result in a prison sentence, the length of which will be determined by the type and amount of drugs as well as the defendant's level of involvement and past history.

  2. Howard A Snader

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . You really need to consult with experienced counsel to determine the answers to your questions. Much information is needed before expressing any opinion.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,334 answers this week

3,001 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,334 answers this week

3,001 attorneys answering