Two months marrage, I am in New York State. Can i stay in USA?

Fairport, NY |

Hi, I am a Canandian, I married a USA citizen for just over two months. I have stayed in here about 8 months. I get married before my 6 months stay expire. I haven't apply my immigration of green card or any or the card yet. i was wondering if I can still stay in USA if I devoice him?

No

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

No you cannot.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Marriage and prenups topics