Two different numbers on I-94 card.

New York, NY |

Case-1
USA Arrival Date: 16 Jan 2007 Received I-94 in Flight.
USA Depart Date: 23 Dec 2010 Submittted I-94 at airport.

Case-2
USA Arrival Date: 18 Jan 2011 Received I-94 in Flight.
USA Depart Date: 17 Dec 2013

H1b extension was filled in 2012 and approved. Accidentally I have sent copy of my I-94 from case-1. Here is the issue I have two i 94 cards with different number on it....Which one i should submit at airport when i leaving country. How should i fix this? is this very critical?

1. Talk to the employer's attorney.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

2. Your I-94 should indicate the date on which you must depart, unless it is for duration of status. If it has the departure date, problem solved. Otherwise, contact your employer's attorney.

3. You are supposed to submit your most recent I-94 on any departure.

Please note that this posting does not constitute legal advice or create any attorney-client relationship with the inquirer. Avvo is a useful forum to obtain general information on legal issues, but is not a substitute for direct, confidential consultation with an attorney in any legal matter.