Two different case numbers but the same case

Detroit, MI |

Me and one other person was on a case together and I was dismissed on one case that I was by my self and the other person went to court on the other case number and they came to an agreement with that person on that case number I won't to now is can thay go back and put me back on that case that they dimissed me on

1. I can't quite figure out what you're asking. Were you the plaintiff or the defendant? Were you both plaintiffs or defendants in the same case? Or were there two separate cases based on one set of facts or one transaction? Why was the case dismissed? Was it dismissed with prejudice or without prejudice? When did this happen?

My discussion with you regarding the question you posted on Avvo does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is my response to your question to be considered legal advice. While I do my best to provide helpful responses given the factual scenario presented, proper analysis of any matter requires a more in-depth conversation than what is practical on Avvo. If you are a member of the military, or if an immediate family member of yours lost his or her life while fighting for our country, I am proud to offer a 10% discount on my fee.

2. There seems to be some type of a mix-up.
    Talk to the court clerk and see if these are
    correct, or mistake or need to be condensed.
    Is this 36th District or 3rd Circuit?

THIS ANSWER IS PURELY FOR ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION.

3. Courts get busy, they are not typically staffed by attorneys and they sometimes make mistakes. I would go to the courthouse and ask for a printout of the register of actions, or some courts have computers where you can pull cases up on your own. From there, for your own protection and piece of mind, I would speak with an attorney to fully advise you of your rights.