Two different case numbers but the same case

Asked over 1 year ago - Detroit, MI

Me and one other person was on a case together and I was dismissed on one case that I was by my self and the other person went to court on the other case number and they came to an agreement with that person on that case number I won't to now is can thay go back and put me back on that case that they dimissed me on

1. Mickey David Larson

Answered . I can't quite figure out what you're asking. Were you the plaintiff or the defendant? Were you both plaintiffs or defendants in the same case? Or were there two separate cases based on one set of facts or one transaction? Why was the case dismissed? Was it dismissed with prejudice or without prejudice? When did this happen?

2. James M. Osak

Answered . There seems to be some type of a mix-up.
    Talk to the court clerk and see if these are
    correct, or mistake or need to be condensed.
    Is this 36th District or 3rd Circuit?

3. Andrew John Hubbs

Pro

Answered . Courts get busy, they are not typically staffed by attorneys and they sometimes make mistakes. I would go to the courthouse and ask for a printout of the register of actions, or some courts have computers where you can pull cases up on your own. From there, for your own protection and piece of mind, I would speak with an attorney to fully advise you of your rights.