Skip to main content

Two charges, Harassment (summary offense) and Stalking (first degree misdemeanor) were filed and am falsely accused.

Bethlehem, PA |

She said that was watching, following and at a few places. Including the ladies job where food shop frequent. I once in a while would check out at her register and ususally went to another cashier to check out.
She said that saw me once at a restaurant and that was parked near the place where had a clear view of her leaving. I don't recall seeing her there. She works at a supermarket near where live and I frequent the supermarket every other day on average for the past year at least.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. You need to hire counsel or have the court appoint one to defend you.

    The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

  2. The surrounding facts and circumstances posted by you are unclear, however, I strongly recommend that you do not put any further information about the case on a public website such as this. I likewise recommend that you do not talk to ANYONE about it except for a qualified criminal defense attorney in your area. There are several highly qualified attorney participating on this website from your area who have the necessary skill and experience to assist you with this matter. Reach out to local attorneys who respond here. Talk to two or more of them until you find a lawyer who not only possesses the needed skill and experience but with whom you are comfortable. You need legal representation now.

  3. Once again, Mr. Jones has it right. Do not write anything further on a public site and secure an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately.

  4. Get a criminal defense lawyer. Incidental contact is not grounds for harassment or stalking, but you really need to go over the facts with a lawyer.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics