Two applications pending with USCIS

Asked about 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

My employer applied for an amendment of my H1B due to change of location of work. The case is still pending. Now my husband (a US citizen) and I are planning to apply for my green card. Do I have to wait until the pending H1B amendment is resolved or can I have two cases pending? Thanks!

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . You husband and you should hire an immigraiton attorney.

2. Irene Vaisman

Pro

4

Answered . You can file for your adjustment

3. Norma Lorenzo

3

Answered . Hi hope that you are well. You could file your greencard application/adjustment of status while the H is pending. Best of luck to you all!

4. Miroslava Orduno Rincon

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You may go ahead and file for your AOS.

5. Anu Gupta

Pro

1

1

Answered . No co-relation between the petitions. You can file the green card anytime.