Two applications pending with USCIS

Baltimore, MD |

My employer applied for an amendment of my H1B due to change of location of work. The case is still pending. Now my husband (a US citizen) and I are planning to apply for my green card. Do I have to wait until the pending H1B amendment is resolved or can I have two cases pending? Thanks!

1. You can file for your adjustment

Irene Vaisman, Esq. 11 Broadway, Suite 615 New York, NY 10004 (646) 253-0516 This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (646)253-0516.

2. Hi hope that you are well. You could file your greencard application/adjustment of status while the H is pending. Best of luck to you all!

3. You husband and you should hire an immigraiton attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. I agree with my colleagues. You may go ahead and file for your AOS.

This information is provided as a courtesy based upon the limited information provided in your post and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

5. No co-relation between the petitions. You can file the green card anytime.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.