Skip to main content

Two applications pending with USCIS

Baltimore, MD |

My employer applied for an amendment of my H1B due to change of location of work. The case is still pending. Now my husband (a US citizen) and I are planning to apply for my green card. Do I have to wait until the pending H1B amendment is resolved or can I have two cases pending? Thanks!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


You can file for your adjustment

Irene Vaisman, Esq. 11 Broadway, Suite 615 New York, NY 10004 (646) 253-0516 This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (646)253-0516.


Hi hope that you are well. You could file your greencard application/adjustment of status while the H is pending. Best of luck to you all!


You husband and you should hire an immigraiton attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


I agree with my colleagues. You may go ahead and file for your AOS.

This information is provided as a courtesy based upon the limited information provided in your post and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.


No co-relation between the petitions. You can file the green card anytime.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer