Twenty days after losing my trial by declaration do I have any options left, e.g., trial de novo, traffic school, requesting

Long Beach, CA |

Twenty days after losing my trial by declaration do I have any options left, e.g., trial de novo, traffic school, requesting the evidence submitted against me in my TBD?

1. Did you request a trial de novo? If yes- then you have subpoena powers like any other trial.
    Get an attorney for this .

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777

2. Trial de novo.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

3. Trial de novo. The notice of judgment should have contained your rights and how to proceed. Good luck.

www.YourCriminalDefenseLawyer.com
    for Fairness / for Your Freedom because sometimes good people find themselves in bad situations
    (800) 409-7010

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.