Trying to Safety Valve 5 yr min. DEA has my cell phones I deleted all text messages do they get records of text from provider

Dallas, TX |

Lawyer said i should qualify for safety valve DEA has my cell all prepaid phones i deleted all text does DEA recover text messages from the service provider. And if they uncover other text thats not related to this particular crime I'm charged with will i have to tell on myself about that also. I've already pleaded guilty. i'am guilty of this crime Possesion with intent to Deliver or Distribute over 100 Kilo I'm not fighting it im waiting on sentencing I really dont know the other people only a few names so does just names and what all led up to my arrest will that work for the safety valve

1. It is quite possible that they will try subpoena the records from the provider and match it with the prepaid phone’s number. You should direct this question to your attorney.

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
    A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
    223 North Monroe Street
    Media, Pennsylvania 19063
    877-992-6311
    www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: lawsuit@subrolaw.us

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

2. The Government can and often does subpoena the text messages from the carrier.

Answers provided on Avvo does not form an attorney-client relationship or indicate that the attorney represents or even will represent the client. Responses to questions are provided and based upon the facts as stated in the question. While attorneys attempt to make a complete and accurate response, there is no guaranty or warranty that the response is correct. You are encouraged to seek qualified counsel, licensed in the state(s) which have jurisdiction over the matters for advice. You are also encouraged to be careful as to your postings as the postings are not confidential.

3. For god sake, get off this website and talk to your lawyer! Tell your lawyer this and delete this thread!