Trying to find out were to find a policy,,my grandmother past all of a sudden they cant find one of her policies

Shreveport, LA |

on this policy i am the beneficiary i don't know which insurance it was and the policy is being hidden from me what can i do

1. If the policy is being hidden from you and you cannot get access to in, you may need to hire an attorney to demand the be turned over to you,

2. I agree, time to hire an attorney.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

3. YOu don't say who is hiding it, but if it is family, you should handle the matter delicately, if possible. Nevertheless, as the attorneys have said, you may need to retain counsel. If this cannot be rectified without counsel, you should speak to an attorney quickly.

The foregoing is a general answer based upon limited information, should not be construed as legal advice advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. It is the opinion of the writer alone. The author is licensed in Indiana and Ohio attorney only.