Trying to find out were to find a policy,,my grandmother past all of a sudden they cant find one of her policies

Asked over 1 year ago - Shreveport, LA

on this policy i am the beneficiary i don't know which insurance it was and the policy is being hidden from me what can i do

1. David B Pittman

Pro

3

Answered . If the policy is being hidden from you and you cannot get access to in, you may need to hire an attorney to demand the be turned over to you,

2. David J. McCormick

2

Answered . I agree, time to hire an attorney.

3. William Thomas Schemmel

1

Answered . YOu don't say who is hiding it, but if it is family, you should handle the matter delicately, if possible. Nevertheless, as the attorneys have said, you may need to retain counsel. If this cannot be rectified without counsel, you should speak to an attorney quickly.