Trouble with some questions on naturalization application

1. What do I put in the middle name field if I do not have one? N/A or None or leave blank? 2. I have had a W-2 for 2010, but did not file taxes as my earning was minimal, and IRS told me it was ok not to file. Do I need to file them for 2011 in order to apply for citizenship? 3. My mother has graduated with AA and AS degree from a community college, but has not worked ever since. Can she be denied citizenship because of that?

Glendale, CA -

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

You really need to retain an experienced immigration attorney. Case specific advise cannot be given through Avvo as that advice requires knowing ALL the facts.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

1. Do not put N/A. Just skip it. You would not want to end up with the N/A middle name on your Certificate of Naturalization, would you?
2. If your income is as small, no
3. No.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

Although I agree with my colleague's response to your 1,2 3 questions.

I also agree with Mr. Ferrari .... meet with a lawyer ... this is NOT A SIMPLE PROCESS.

If you're talking about your mother, don't put her through a stressful experience w/o double-checking IN PERSON with an attorney.