Trouble with some questions on naturalization application

Glendale, CA |

1. What do I put in the middle name field if I do not have one? N/A or None or leave blank?
2. I have had a W-2 for 2010, but did not file taxes as my earning was minimal, and IRS told me it was ok not to file. Do I need to file them for 2011 in order to apply for citizenship?
3. My mother has graduated with AA and AS degree from a community college, but has not worked ever since. Can she be denied citizenship because of that?

1. Do not put N/A. Just skip it. You would not want to end up with the N/A middle name on your Certificate of Naturalization, would you?
2. If your income is as small, no
3. No.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

You really need to retain an experienced immigration attorney. Case specific advise cannot be given through Avvo as that advice requires knowing ALL the facts.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Although I agree with my colleague's response to your 1,2 3 questions.

I also agree with Mr. Ferrari .... meet with a lawyer ... this is NOT A SIMPLE PROCESS.

If you're talking about your mother, don't put her through a stressful experience w/o double-checking IN PERSON with an attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Tax law topics