Trouble with several questions on naturalization application

Glendale, CA |

1. Do I need to mention Russian citizenship on the application if it only asks for the most recent one?
2. Do I need to mention student organizations in college or university in the question in part 10 about affiliation?
3. Do I need to mention a speeding ticket and a camera (red light) ticket that were dismissed by court?
4. Do I need to mention a littering ticket if I have not gone to trial yet? My arraignment date is in May. But because I missed my first court date, I had my driver license suspended and had to get an abstract. Is it better to just pay it off ($1192) or wait for the court date to fight it, and would that affect my citizenship application? Should I apply after I am done with it, or pending cases in process like that are fine?

1. This is the wrong place for you to be asking these case-specific/form-specific questions.

You should consult in private with an attorney before you mail in your form.

It isn't as 'simple' of a process as you may think.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. I answered this on your other post.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. It seems like you have a lot of specific questions on the application. I recommend working with a qualified immigration attorney or immigration legal service provider to assist you with your case.

Ellie Mosko Attorney Ellis Porter, PLC 2701 Troy Center Dr., 410 Troy, MI 48084 Phone: 248-519-9900 Fax: 248-519-9901 Email: ellie.mosko@ellisporter.com The information I provide on Avvo is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney client relationship