Traveled with AP while AOS. Never been unlawfully present Why did officer send my I-485 to court with note arrabally on it?

Brooklyn, NY |

Matter of Arrabally is not applicable to my case.
I was J1(without 2 year rule) -B2 - F1 - OPT student with work permit/DS valid until sept 24,2012.
On Sept 7,2012 my wife us-citizen applied for me i-130,i-485... (Priority date Sept 11, 2012)
On Nov 9,2012 I received work permit and Advance Parole.
On Feb 2013 I traveled outside of US for 7 days.
On March18,2013 I had immig interview, where my I-130 was approved, but I-485 was sent to court with note Arrabally on it (were it will be on hold with other cases. ), because of my travel while being out of status since Sept 2012, as officer said. I've never been unlawfully present in US: constantly attended school while on F-1, graduated, worked with work permit in the field related to my degree. Is it officer's mistake? What should i do now?

1. You should hire an immigration attorney immediately. Fighting this on your own is unwise.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Your case may have raised difficulties for the officer in determining whether or not Arabally applied . Consult an experienced immigration attorney who can review the case and recommend an appropriate course of action.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

3. Why did officer send my I-485 to court with note arrabally on it? You would need to ask the officer.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.