Travel abroad without biometrics

Red Level, AL |
Filed under: Immigration

3 weeks ago I applied for advance parole and received it today.But my biometrics havent been taken yet.I called to USCIS and they sent request to local office about my biometrics not long ago.Is it true that I cannot go abroad before my biometrics are taken,though I am admissible?Thank you

Without biometrics, your case would be denied.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

that is correct. you cannot leave until your biometrics are taken.

Please be advised this answer is for informational purposes only and no attorney-client relationship has been formed. You should also see a local attorney for legal advise before acting on any of the statements given to you online as there may be aspects of your case that are not obvious by the question asked online.