Skip to main content

Transferring my felony probation Washington state would like I know if I am allowed to live with someone on misdemeanor probatio

Richmond Hill, GA |

Child endangerment charge and my mom is sick so I need to move home but they won't let me live with her stating that she is a vulnerable adult so I wan to stay with my brother who lives by himself but is on misdemeanor probation and currently on house arrest

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You need to talk with your PO. Also, call a probation office here in Georgia and run your idea by them and see what they say. I think most of what you're concerned about is going to be handled by PO's, so it's best to talk with them first. You need to find out if your current PO will even allow you to come to Georgia.