Transfer of house arrest

Asked over 1 year ago - Utica, NY

Trying to get house arrest transferred from pa to ny I meet all criteria for the ICAOS mandatory transfer. The judge and attorney general for the sending state are ok with it but the probation department doesn't want to allow it. What can I do????

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Carlos Gonzalez


    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Probation department of NY or PA... Contact and hire an attorney in one of those jurisdictions.

  2. William A. Jones Jr.


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You don't identify which jurisdiction's probation department is holding this up. You need the assistance of an attorney in that jurisdiction to help resolve the difficulty.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,049 answers this week

2,771 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,049 answers this week

2,771 attorneys answering