Traffic Ticket Attorney - Houston

Asked 5 months ago - Houston, TX

I have traffic ticket court on 3/21 & 3/27. I need an attorney who is local and who has expertise to get these cases dismissed. I have a limited budget and I am sure that misdemeanor/traffic tickets are not very complex. Please help if you know of anyone who can assist. I greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

1. Mario L. Vasquez

Pro

Answered . There are many good attorneys with traffic ticket experience and charge about the price of the fines. Whether they get you off depends on too many factors to get into here. I suggest that use AVVO's "Find a Lawyer" tool to locate several very good to excellent attorneys and call them for a quote.

Good luck!

2. Jimmie Lee J. Brown Jr.

Pro

Answered . Gee! If they're not that complicated you certainly have the time and interest to resolve them yourself. An attorney's time, experience and contact is what you pay for. These things are being used for your benefit and it is what you are paying for. Consult the Greensheet. Many qualified lawyers are identified.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now