Traffic accident which caused a fatality

Washington, DC |

if Im the driver of a bus that is in an accident with a taxi, and it is said that I ran a traffic light which caused a fatality, should i had received traffic tickets and/or fines? if so, how long do they have to issue the tickets or fines, or criminal charges. Also, if issued no fines or tickets should I have been terminated from my job?

An attorney familiar with the policies and procedures of the court will know the likelihood of negotiating such a resolution given the circumstances of your case.

It may be worth your while to consult with a attorney familiar with the judges and practices in the court where you received the ticket to explore your options?

Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer?"

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.

Recommended articles about Personal injury