Traded in a car that was the same year and make as my wife's car. Somehow the ownership title's were reversed. Dealer didn't

Pittsburgh, PA |

notice until transaction was made I still owed money on the second car as I purchased it used . The dealer paid off the note on the second car and I agreed to continue to pay till payment was complete . The dealer said they would send information on where I was to send payment . This was in December 2012 , we agreed to send payment . Dealer never sent word where to send payment . After several trips to the dealership to sign paperwork for what I thought was the exchange I still haven't received any word where to pay . Then I received a call that said I had 48 hours to pay or action would be forth coming . I called the dealership and words were exchanged and was told the original deal was canceled . That was last month . I have money I want to pay on the car but haven't learned anything .

If the dealer is now reneging on a deal, you should see an attorney with all of your papers and go over all of the facts. You will need to establish the existence of the deal. They might Try to repossess the second car.

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

It appears you've attempted to work with the dealership to remedy a problem they seem to have created. Unfortunately your attempts to fix this problem amicably and swiftly have been unsuccessful.

Contact an attorney familiar with contracts and business law. Good luck!

This is NOT legal advice. The information contained herein is observational and for reference only. These posts are in no way intended as legal advice or counsel. Further, I am not your attorney and you are not my client. I bear no duty to provide counsel, representation or advice to you in any way. The statements I provide in this posting on Avvo do not in any way constitute an attorney-client relationship. Further, these statements are general in nature and made based on the limited facts presented by you, the Poster. Nothing I've written here should be relied upon when making legal decisions. It is your responsibility to consult an appropriately qualified attorney to seek legal advice.

Lemon law topics